Saturday 20 February 2016

LO2: Call sheet


Locations

I will take the photos in different areas of Sheffield such as the City Centre - Matilda St

Model

I will use a friend for one of my shoots

Equipment

DSLR high quality camera, it has a bigger memory space and an optical zoom which doesn't make the picture pixelated

16GB SD card- to store the pictures and so I can take a lot of pictures

Tripod to keep the camera still and stop image burring

Props

I wouldn’t need any props for this shoot

Time and date

The pictures are going to be taken on the 8th and the 13th of February at mid-day to get the right lighting and that’s when the stores would be open.

Contingency

Weather - If the weather isn't good I would have to take it another day

If I can't take photos in the location I insisted then I would have to try and find a different location with simpler things

I would also have to bring a spare battery for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment