Friday 25 March 2016

planning and evaluating a utc photo-shoot (test shoot)




I'm going to take some photos from my final shooting in UTC on Friday 4th at school time. For my theme I wanted to take pictures of around Sheffield of places that have been damaged for example broken down buildings that have graffiti all over them and rivers with junk thrown in them to show a side of Sheffield no one really talks about. At the shoot in UTC I could take some shoots of people and then merge both pictures together on Photoshop to maybe show what they're thinking or I could take pictures of the room to show the 'expectations' and then fade it in with a picture from Sheffield to show the 'reality'. If this doesn't work then I would use it to practise for my shooting. This idea fits the brief because it shows the true identity of Sheffield and of what people are actually like. For the shoot I would need a camera, SD card and maybe a tripod. I'm going to set my camera on the largest aperture f/4 or f/5.6.  and a shutter spend of at least a 1/125sec to avoid any blurring and camera movement and to get a sharp photo with a flash to get in all the details. I will take the pictures in jpeg in single shooting. There won’t be much risk as I'm taking it indoors but there will be a lot of people so the equipment could get lost or dropped and to avoid that I will make sure everything is in a safe place and out of any danger. If I can’t take pictures of someone that I will just take pictures of the room and do the second idea. To protect the final photos I will store them in two places for example a SD card and on own cloud. If this doesn't work I will use this time to explore aperture, shutter speed and lighting so I would have more control of the camera and that will allow me to get the best pictures in my final shooting.


recce sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment