Tuesday 1 March 2016

LO3: Unedited

For my final shoot I stuck on the identity of Sheffield theme by looking a the overlooked things around Sheffield tried to make them look from dull to interesting using colour. I think it fits the brief because it shows the things that no one really sees as "this is a Sheffield thing" all the photos represent and show the identity of Sheffield - graffiti, fashion, thrift stores and so on. as I was taking the photos I used different camera settings to get the right photo. In all the photos I made sure that I was taking the photos with a fast shutter speed to get a still image and a f/stop no longer than f/16 to get the main subject in focus and the ISO to 100. The lighting was all natural day light.


I used Adobe Bridge to star rate my photos so I can clearly see which ones I liked the most/ came out good.




No comments:

Post a Comment